Friday, June 13, 2008

Wedding Wishes

This is a bit of a case from Pine Feather . I don't know if it is a true case, cause not much is the same, but her card was definitely inspiration for this one. I used the CB swiss dots folder on the White CS but I wish now that I would have used it on the Certainly Celery layer as it does not really show up well on the current layer.
The cardstock is the same color as the card base but the lighting makes it look completely different. Sorry for my bad photography. Here is the inside saying... Here is a side view so you can see all the dimension in this card. The heart is a Sizzix die. I used both pieces, the outside piece is embossed with glitter. the inside piece is on a dimensional

A better look at the tag...the tab on the top is the Designer Label punch and folded in half.
The Recipe:
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White, Certainly Celery CS and DS
Ink:Perfect Plum
Stamps: Fancy Flexible Phrases, Noteworthy, Warm Words and Full of Life
Other: Sizzix Heart Die, Jump Ring, Embossing Powder, Glitter, Grosgrain, Designer Label Punch, Corner Rounder, CB Swiss Dots folder


Thanks,





1 comment:

Tess said...

This is a really cute idea. I think this one is my favorite. I will definitely will try this one.