Friday, October 24, 2008

Jumbo Paper Clip Packaging

Here is just one of the many Jumbo Paper clip bookmarks I have made for the Craft Show. I was aksed how I package them. I cut the paper slightly wider and it is folder over. On the back is a Handstamped BY stamp that conforms to the Angel Policy and a stamp of my web address, and a Thank You stamped. There is also a slit that one part of the clip slides into.


On the front there is a space, created with dimensionls beneath the Label so the other end of the clips slides under there. Before I inserted the clip I also used a nestability and cute the hole out so the clip "head" stands out a bit more. Not sure this will be always how I package these, guess I will see how they sell. It was fairly simple but I think adds a lot to the products "perceived value". I would appreciate any comments on this.

Thanks so much,


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your packaging of these is genius! seriously - it does look great. I hope you have great luck selling these

Anonymous said...

I really like how you cut out the circle behind the design. It really stands out. These are very cute and Im sure they will sell well! good luck

Tess said...

I love these. They are my favorite. Do you have a tutorial on these. I would love to make some of these for gifts.