Monday, March 16, 2009

"M" is for... Mini Book

Finally a new class. Seems like forever since I had one ready. Since the new year, I have been sick or the kids have been sick. I am starting to get some creative time in though now. I know it is a bit early but this project is intended for Mother's Day, although it could easily be for a friend or as just a personal mini album. I love the colors and like how the layout spans over two pages.
Here on the cover there are a mixture of textures and embellishments. This was so fun. The picture shows a bit of how nice it looks, but a picture never really captures the beauty of seeing it in person.


Here you can see how the layout spans over two pages. Pages include special extras, such as embossed textures, Prima flowers, and paper piercing.

Here is one more peek at the inside. Since this will be for a class, I can't show you all the pages. Hope you enjoyed the sneak Peek. I am looking forward to sharing this class with you. If I am able I will also try to get a PDF file of the tutorial available for purchase by the end of April, so if you are unable to attend a class locally, you can still create this adorable book in time for Mother's Day, in your area.
Thanks to all have purchased the Star tutorial available here . I am really pleased at how well it was received and look forward to creating more fun tutorials for you.
Thanks and have a great day,





2 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

I saw this book cover on SCS. Seeing the inside pages is so inspirational, too. It is gorgeous.

Scrapin Mel said...

I love this mini.... Would love to buy your tutorial when available, Thanks for sharing as I love off the page projects.....