Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tri Shutter Card

Splitcoast has a great challenge for this card, so I decided to give it a go and here is the result.
Here is the card completely opened. Because of the way the card is designed it is difficult to see the entire card in one view so I am including several more pictures to give you a better look from various points of view.

Here is the very front of the card. This has been put on dimensionals, I have added some flowers and die cut leaves, some ribbon and a Happy Birthday saying. I have also sponged the edges of my papers with chocolate chip ink.

Here is the card opened slightly. I stamped several butterflies from the Great Friends stamp set on whisper white with Baja Breeze ink ( going to miss this color) and then cut them out, added some gems and folder wings up slightly from card.

One angle of the middle section. This card has so much going on, but was fun to make and fun to look at when you are finished.

and here is another view of the middle section.

and here is the picture of the last section, I want to say page, but it is not a page. I definitely recommend giving this card a try, I am sure you will enjoy it.
Thanks,




2 comments:

chris lamore said...

this tri shutter card is amazing!!
it is truly stunning.

Regina said...

wonderful tri shutter card! I love all the wonderful details you've included.
Greetings - Regina