Monday, August 24, 2009

A Case of Trying to Case Becca

Now if any of you have not seen the beautiful ornaments on Amazing Paper Grace, you need to go check them out. What that girls does with paper is incredible. Love her work. I thought I would try to case her ornaments made from the pendant dies by Spellbinders. These are my attempts.
This one has been embossed with Cuttlebug folders. I think I prefer this one. I know they are not made exactly like Becca's so I am excited that she is going to be sharing her tutorial with us, so I can get them done right.

This was my first attempt.
Becca will be posting a tutorial for this wonderful creation on Splitcoast soon so keep an eye out for it. It will be one worth doing.
Thanks,




1 comment:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

You never cease to amaze - great job! Wouldn't they be lovely on a tree!