Saturday, September 26, 2009

Christmas Swap card

Here is the card I made to swap at my first ever SU meeting. I am still not a demonstrator, but my friend who is, invited me to go along this year as her guest. Thanks Irene! I had a lot of fun and met some great people. I will post more about it another time but thought I would get this up for today.

Just a close up of the snowflake. This card went together fairly quickly and I made way too many. Just a note...the red ink takes forever to dry and smudges way too easily. Oh, I have a new way to recycles the edge trimmed off the inside Top Note die cutout that I think you will enjoy. I will also be posting next week a brief tutorial for that.
Thanks everyone at the Truro meeting for making me feel welcome and thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas. I will definitely be casing some of your work.
Thanks,



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez Tammy you could have knocked me over with a feather when I read that you weren't a SU demo!!! Why on earth not? I truly thought you were a demo lol. You would be so good at it and you usually only use their stuff on your blog!
Hugs
Michelle

Carol Matthews said...

Hi Tammy - it was great to meet you yesterday and I will definitely be following your blog. Love to have you as a fellow demo too! You and Irene had some amazing stuff there and I am really looking forward to your Christmas tree (pennant die) tutorial!
Cheers
Carol

Julie said...

you are so very creative! Love all your top note people!
Julie