Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Water Lily

Just a quick post today. Isn't this a beautiful flower? I can't take credit for it though. I watched a video by Connie over at Constantly Stamping, where she shows you how to create this beautiful bloom step by step.


So far, everyone who has seen it loves it. It looks very realistic. It has a ton of layers, and that is what makes it so fantastic.

Here is a picture from the top. I know where I am going to use this, but I have some other things I need to finish first. When I am done I will show you where it ended up.
Thanks,




2 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Tammy,
How wonderful. You did a great job with your flower!

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

I was trying to think of what flower it reminded me of since I saw it last night - came to me today - it looks like a 'strawflower' which I have grown in my own garden! Yours is spectacular! http://www.flowers.vg/flowers/strawflower-white-yellow.htm
Nancy