Monday, October 26, 2009

Special Delivery for Grammie

This mini brag book was made for my Grandmothers, who is almost 100 years old. She doesn't get much mail, and lives with my Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother in Law and their three children, so I did up a package for her with this little book in it so she would have some mail.

I used an envelope technique that Steffogal1 posted on YouTube. It is a fun and fairly quick way to make envelope pockets.

The connector for this photo collection is a brad on the one side with journal spots for each photo and on this side is a clock with the brad arms as the clock hands. Isn't that cool? My son thought of that one.

Sorry for the color on this photo, not sure what happened, I tried to adjust it and did a bit but it is still not fixed. It is actually supposed to match the colors of the rest of the book.. I made lots of tags for this book and lots of journal spots. It was a very fun album to make. I wish I took more and better photos before sending it, but too late now.


I hope you enjoyed this peek at this fun gift for my grandmother, and a peek and some special people in my life, I usually don't show pictures of my family in my photos but I had the book finished when I thought about taking pictures of it.
Thanks,




3 comments:

Creations by Patti said...

This mini book is beautiful and a perfect gift for an Granny who has everything!!!! She can always have this book now. Thanks for sharing this wonderful project for that special person.

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Tammy! HOLY SMOKES!! NOW THIS IS A SUPER CUTE MINI!! WOW! :) I love it ... and I'm certain your grandmother will be thrilled! I love all the details you added! Really stunning :)
with a grin,
steffogal1

Rozette said...

YOur grandmother is going to love it.