Thursday, November 12, 2009

On the 6th Week to Christmas

Dream Create and Share taught to me...how to make this Dazzling Snowflake ornament.
How cute is this ornament? It is an actual snowglobe, you can shake it up and see it snow inside the plastic cup.


Can you see Mr. Snowman? and the trees? Want to know how this is made, then see below.

You can make it single or double sided, but the double sided way is more difficult. Remember, this tutorial is only availbale for one week, and is only $2.00.

This tutorial is no longer available!

Thanks,




7 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Amazing, just bought your tutorial can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Karli said...

very creative :) can't wait to give it a try too!

Elaine said...

Darling snowflake project! I won't have time to make it but love seeing it done by YOU! :)

Swaantje said...

Ohhhh...the is cute.
Very beautiful...
Great work!!
Greetings
Swaani

lisa808 said...

Awesome ornament!

Cheryl said...

This is so creative but how did you make it with water inside. Sorry I just discovered your blog I would love to have purchased the tutorial for this one! I have 3 grandkids and we make ornaments every Christmas so when they grow up and move away they can take theirs to decorate their first Christmas tree. Did the same with my own kids.

Project Create said...

Hi Cheryl, I am unable to e-mail you directly so I hope you can get my response this way. I would be happy to send you the file. I will need you PayPal e-mail address and the tutorial is $3.00. I can send you an invoice, when I receive payment, shortly after I will e-mail you the PDF file.
Huggs,
Tammy