Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some of My Christmas Projects

I hope you all had a great Christmas. Here is the project that would have been the last week to Christmas. I will offer this as a tutorial for free in the New Year, but will change it up to a valentine theme.

This is a mini album I made as a gift. I used Laura's tutorial from her blog Following the Paper Trail. She has some excellent ideas on her blog. She is amazing!

Here is a mini, that I made with a kit I ordered from Deux Shabby Chic. They had an extra Eskimo Kisses kit and I just had to order one.

And last of all, here is a photo wallet I made. Nothing fancy about this, but it turned out cute.
Yesterday I had some little visitors over to do some paper crafts. It was a fun afternoon. I took pictures and will post them soon.
Thanks,




No comments: