Friday, March 19, 2010

Mini Milk Carrier

This adorable mini milk carrier was a free class I offered to the Sister at my church. You can put little treats inside the boxes, and they open just like a milk carton. My friend, discovered that if you can get three of these die cut shapes from one piece of cardstock if you cut it just right. Cut one 4 1/4" piece on the the 8 1/2" side, then cut the remaining piece in two at the 4 1/4" mark. This makes the bottom flaps shorter, but they will still close and completely cover the bottom opening. If these instructions aren't clear enough let me know. Thanks Irene for figuring that out!

The milk cartons are made using die cuts from a Sizzix die available from SU. The carrier I created myself based on the size of the milk carton.

I trimmed the carrier with the bird and branch punch pieces, also available from SU. I know dies are great but I love my punches too. This punch is so easy to use and it is sooo adorable. Love It!
Thanks,




1 comment: