Thursday, April 29, 2010

Peek into Heaven

My third oldest daughter has asked me to help her scrapbook some of her pictures. This is one of the pages we have completed so far. It is of her and her nephew. Aren't they adorable?
She chose the colors and I went to work from there. I distressed the edges with a distressing tool to add a shabby look. The next layer is torn along all the edges, distressed and inked for more shabbiness.

This is my favorite part of the whole page, this picture is just too adorable. SO I wanted the focus to be directly on it so using torn edges from the inside out , I created this double photo matt. It looks just like you have a sneak peek at Heaven.

Of Course I had to add a ticket saying just how cute they are!

Added some Prima flowers and bling to dress up the page.

And of course a place for her to journal her thought about this moment.
I love how it turned out and when she saw it she loved it too.
I hope you enjoy this peek into Heaven.
Thanks,

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is one awesome LO what brilliant distressing work you have created the colours are great so are the embellishments and I do love that picture

Hugs
Lorraine x

Michelle said...

Hi Tammy
What a sweet photo! This layout you have created is beautiful. I'm sure your daughter loves it.

Alys Woodhead said...

I enjoyed reading your ppost