Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunburst Mini for A Friend

I made this cute mini for a good friend for her birthday. I just love the paper, it is by Stampin Up and is called Love Letter.

I used a coil binding. The closure is a flap that folds over and is held in place by an elastic cord theat wraps around the mini.

When you open the book this is what you get! A lovely sunburst. Laura from Following the Paper Trail shows how to do this inside part here.

Here is the front side of the tags...oops there are only six showing but there are actually 7 tags in the mini.

and here is the back on six of the seven tags.

Just another view of the mini opened up.

Here is the whole thing with tags out.
This is a fairly quick project and lots of wow appeal.

If you are looking for a fast and fun mini, this might be the one. You can see my video for this mini below. I hope you enjoy.


Thanks,




No comments: