Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vicki's Class Mini

Hi Ladies,
Here are pics of the beautiful mini class I took hosted by Vicki. It has a canvas cover and chipboard pages.
There are lots of die cuts and hidden pockets.




This is the first page. I adhered all the matt die cuts so a tag can be inserted behind each to add a jounal spot.



I love her paper choice. It is called Cottage Wall. It is no longer available, but I think I still have a couple of packs that I stocked up on of this paper.




I just love the layouts on each page. Simple yet lightly embellished. Sometimes I go overboard, which is easy to do with so many options for embellishments.




This next set of pages has a fun pull out photo matt/ journal spot.




This opens up to reveal more space to add photos.




I am a huge locket and key fan, so this is probably my favorite page in the mini.





The last double page layout. I love the small banner she has used in the mini. I thought it was a nestie, but after searching, I am not so sure. I will have to ask her.



and the last page. I love the mini birdcage and bird accent. I have this die but have not used it yet.



You can see the video for this mini below.







Thanks,








No comments: