Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Club Projects

Here are the three adorable tags we made in club this month.


The first is a stocking tag. I have to admit during the making of this I had a two year old moment. Half the class had these beautiful Glimmer paper snowflakes to decorate their stocking with and the rest of us had the holly leaves. Well, when I found out I didn't have a beautiful, sparkly snowflake I blurted out " well, that's not fair" it was too late it was out of my mouth and the whole class heard. I felt so silly but I really did want a sparkly snowflake and not holly leaves. It is an adorable tag though.


So this is the next tag, a sweet little angel. She is made using an assortment of Stampin Up Punches.


Here is the last tag. This tag everyone got to use some glimmer paper. See how pretty it is. We tore just a small piece and some white paper and made the hills, added some punched trees and voila another fun tag.

I always enjoy club. Thanks Irene for the great projects and sorry for being such a two year old. (but the glimmer paper snowflake was really pretty)

Thanks for stopping by,






1 comment:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

they are great! so cute - now I need the stocking die - thought I only needed the stocking punch! and as I recall someone always has a 2year old moment at club - sometimes me, sometimes you, sometimes someone else :) Hope to get there next month and see all of you guys - Nancy