Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cracker Box Birthday

Happy Birthday Sue,
I made her this adorable cracker box. I used Chocolate Chip cardstock for the box. I die cut a mini dress form and spool from the new Tim Holtz movers and shapers. I added ribbon and designer paper and gems to the dress form to make it look like a dress. Then added some flower accents.

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and the Happy Birthday is a Stampin Up stamp. I added faux stitching to the outside of the label, which is also a Tim Holtz die, Labels I think. The box ends are tied with some Stampin Up Baja stitched grosgrain ribbon.


I added some black crochet cotton to the die cut spool to represent thread. Added a flower and a heart shaped button as well.


I love how it turned out. I filled it with an assortment of candies. I hope she liked it....she loves to sew.


If you want to know how to make your own cracker box or buy ready cut cracker boxes check out my store here.


Thanks





No comments: