Thursday, January 19, 2012

I {Heart} you!

Here is a cute Valentine's display banner I made using my accucut pennants die, Stampin up Pefect pennants die and Tim Holtz mini flourish die. It is free standing, but could easliy be turned into a hanging banner. I just love how it turned out. You can falod it up to store away for next year too!


I used Love Letters Designer series paper, which Stampin Up recently had on their clearance rack. I matted it with black cardstock and then embelished each section.


The heart in this section is from glitter paper.


The letter are also from Stampin Up.



This was fun and quick to make. You can get these base pennant shapes from me to make your own Valentines banner for someone you love! I also have two other banner shapes, a triangular and a rounded edged.


Check out my store or contact me by e-mail.



Thanks,







No comments: